Alfred & Constance Pop-Up Tiki Bar @ The Races
Melinda Lyons | On 28, Mar 2014
On March 29th 2014 our friends at Alfred and Constance will be hosting a pop-up Tiki Bar at Doomben Racecourse.
Dress up in your best hawaiian shirts, coconut bras and grass skirts and hula your way to Doomben Racecourse for an afternoon full of cocktails, racing horses and live entertainment.
Leave those leis behind, as A&C will be providing them so everyone can get Waikiki in so many ways.
The Alfred & Constance mixologists will be offering you three cocktails that are Hawaiian themed: Mango Cooler, Guava Flow and Blue Hawaiian to help you cool down while you watch your favourite horses race for the winning spot.
For the low cost of $25, your ticket includes:
- Admission to the racecourse and Tiki Village trackside precinct
- Arrival Cocktail (courtesy of A&C)
- Tote and bookmaker facilities
- Live entertainment including a Hawaiian Ukulele trio â€œPolynesian Flayvaâ€™ and DJ
- Prize giveaways
- Free shuttle bus to Alfred and Constance for the official after party from the races
What:Â Alfred & Constance Pop-Up Tiki Bar
When: Saturday 29 March, 2014. 11pm – late.
Where: Doomben Racecourse
Cost: Tickets available for purchase from Ticketek for $25. Click here for ticket purchases
More Info:Â This is a 18+ Event.