Don't miss out: Get Oktoberfested!
Alicia Moo | On 22, Oct 2015
Halloween costumes are appearing, winter clothes are returning to the back of the cupboard and Christmas decorations have lined the stores. Cue October and all the beer and cheer that comes with it! There’s still one more week of Oktoberfest festivities!!!
Mmm, the heavenly three: bretzels, beer and bratwurst! If you have yet to get yourself down to Oktoberfest it is not too late. The Bavarian Bier Cafe on Eagle St Pier has a great line up of events:
– Head to the Bavarian Bier Cafe for exclusive access to the limited edition Oktoberfest biers from Lowenbrau, Spaten, HofbrÃ¤u, Paulaner and Hacker-Pschorr. Every day the cafe will offer Bier flights:3 x 200mL samples of Oktoberfest biers for only $15.
– The extremely popular JÃ¤germeister party will return again this year on Thursday 29th October!
– Feast on the Oktoberfest menus starring hearty Bavarian classic dishes, such as roasted pork knuckle, crispy pork belly, haus-made sausages, huge schnitzels and haus-baked strudels will help create the ultimate cultural experience.
– And there’s one more Fraulein Friday featuring $10 cocktails for the ladies!
– AND if you still aren’t partied out head to the closing party of Friday 30th October to say Auf Wiedersehen to the great Oktoberfest
Then after all the beer and bratwurst has been consumed watch those Halloween make-up tutorials and get your scary out cos Bavarian Bier Cafe is holding ‘Frank n Stein’. Knock off work on Friday 30th October afternoon and pop in to Bavarian Bier Cafe to enjoy a Bavarian Hot Dog with Sauerkraut, Spiced Mayo and Crispy Onions with a 500mL stein of pure Lowenbrau bier for just $20 from 5pm – 7pm. Kick on into the night, sit back and admire the river views and wash away the week that was, whilst the in-house DJ spins tracks from 8pm.
And if you still need a little more Oktoberfest in your life, why not take it home: Get your hands on our special Limited Edition 500ml Oktoberfest Stein, available in traditional lederhosen or dirndl attire! Purchase a stein for $15 with any HofbrÃ¤u 500ml purchase throughout Oktoberfest, or purchase it outright for $20.
For more information head to: www.bavarianbiercafe.com or www.oktoberfest.com.au